Are you currently seeking to join/work in oil & Gas Industry but don’t know how? or You already in this industry but looking for better opportunities? Then this is the right course for you! In this module we will teach you from a to z how to build Oil and Gas Resume from Scratch and get Interviews
HOW TO JOIN TO OIL & GAS
What you’ll learn
- Components in Oil and Gas Resume
- Infographic Resume vs Detailed Resume, Which One is OK To Use?
- How to Write Experience When You Dont Have Related Experience
- How to Write Technical Experience That Attracts Hiring Company
- Sample of Successful Oil & Gas Resume
- Is Summary Important?
- How to Write Achievement Related to Oil and Gas
- What content is needed for Fresh Graduate?
- Should We Put Expected Salary in Resume?
- Do We Need to Have Safety Certificate Like BOSIET, OGSP, CIDB etc to Join Oil and Gas?
- BONUS: RESUME TEMPLATE OIL & GAS
- Diploma or Degree Holder or higher
- SPM leavers (for permanent and long contract jobs)
- Fresh Graduate & Experienced are welcomed
- Technical Background i.e.. Engineering, Science, Geology, Physics, Mathematicians, Chemist, Computer, Materials etc
- Non Technical Background i.e Finance, Business, HR, Account, Law, Culinary, Sales, Psychology, Bio Science
Are you currently seeking to join/work in oil & Gas Industry but don’t know how? or You already in this industry but looking for better opportunities? Then this is the right course for you!
In this module we will teach you from a to z how to write Oil and Gas Resume and find job in Oil & Gas
By end of this course, you will be able to implement the knowledge gained from the module to increase your chance in secure a new job in Oil & gas Industry or upgrade your current position.
Go ahead and hit the “take this course” button to start.
Among Our Success Students Testimonials
Click the link below to see our past students success. Both Fresh Graduates and Working Professionals
Job Confirmation after Taking the Course?
Based on our past students, most of them have received more interviews and passed after applied the techniques that has been taught in this course within 2 weeks – 3 months period depending on the Company’s Hiring Process.
This course has improved their performance of Job Hunting Process on the following part:
- Resume Screening Process (Learn from Resume Module)
- Create Your Own Connection to Increase Interview Chances (Learn from Job Hunting Module)
- Learn to Answer Hard Questions in Interview (Interview Module)
- Gain better salary (Salary Negotiation Module)
With this, student’s job confirmation chances will increase exponentially.
Is My Background Suitable for Oil and Gas?
There are many backgrounds eligible to enter Oil and Gas, not just limited to Engineering or Science background.
There are also positions for non Technical Background such as Finance, HR, Business etc.
You can check your Career with Your Background Here by clicking the link below:
Who is our Coach?
Got Questions? Click here to ask
|Components in Oil & Gas Resume||00:00:00|
|Infographic Resume vs Detailed Resume||00:00:00|
|How to Write Experience When You Dont Have Related Experience||00:00:00|
|How to Write Technical Experience That Attracts Hiring Company||00:00:00|
|Sample of Successful Oil & Gas Resume||00:00:00|
|Is Summary Important in Resume?||00:00:00|
|What is Content Needed from Fresh Graduate?||00:00:00|
|How to Write Achievement Related to Oil & Gas||00:00:00|
|Should We Put Expected Salary in Resume?||00:00:00|