Are you currently seeking to join/work in oil & Gas Industry but don’t know how? or You already in this industry but looking for better opportunities? Then this is the right course for you! In this module we will teach you from a to z how to find job in Oil & Gas
HOW TO JOIN TO OIL & GAS
What you’ll learn
1 Improve your resume writing skills
2 Attract Recruiters via LinkedIn platform
3 Master Oil & Gas Interview Question
4 Identify common mistakes in job hunting
- Diploma or Degree Holder or higher
- SPM leavers (for permanent and long contract jobs)
- Fresh Graduate & Experienced are welcomed
- Technical Background i.e.. Engineering, Science, Geology, Physics, Mathematicians, Chemist, Computer, Materials etc
- Non Technical Background i.e Finance, Business, HR, Account, Law, Culinary, Sales, Psychology, Bio Science
Are you currently seeking to join/work in oil & Gas Industry but don’t know how? or You already in this industry but looking for better opportunities? Then this is the right course for you!
In this module we will teach you from a to z how to find job in Oil & Gas
14 Courses in 1
1) Oil and Gas Overview
2) Which Section of Oil and Gas You Need to Choose
3) List of Oil and Gas Players in Malaysia
4) How to Apply Oil and Gas Jobs via Jobstreet and Linkedin
5) How to Create Oil and Gas Resume Format
6) How to Match our Experience with Oil and Gas
7) How to create Experience without Experience
8) How to Write Certificate and Training in Resume
9) Oil and Gas Interview Questions
10) How to Answer Hard Question Oil and Gas Interview
11) How to Negotiate Higher Salary
12) Setup Linkedin for Oil and Gas Recruiters
13) How to Direct Message Recruiters and Managers to Get Interviews
14) How to get Overseas Job via Linkedin
By end of this course, you will be able to implement the knowledge gained from the module to increase your chance in secure a new job in Oil & gas Industry or upgrade your current position.
You’ll also get :
✔ FREE E-Book 100 EPCC Malaysia
✔ FREE Oil & Gas Template Resume
Contact our Affiliate NOW! to get item above and DISCOUNT coupon at special price:
Go ahead and hit the “take this course” button to start.
Among Our Success Students Testimonials
Click the link below to see our past students success. Both Fresh Graduates and Working Professionals
Job Confirmation after Taking the Course?
Based on our past students, most of them have received more interviews and passed after applied the techniques that has been taught in this course within 2 weeks – 3 months period depending on the Company’s Hiring Process.
This course has improved their performance of Job Hunting Process on the following part:
- Resume Screening Process (Learn from Resume Module)
- Create Your Own Connection to Increase Interview Chances (Learn from Job Hunting Module)
- Learn to Answer Hard Questions in Interview (Interview Module)
- Gain better salary (Salary Negotiation Module)
With this, student’s job confirmation chances will increase exponentially.
Is My Background Suitable for Oil and Gas?
There are many backgrounds eligible to enter Oil and Gas, not just limited to Engineering or Science background.
There are also positions for non Technical Background such as Finance, HR, Business etc.
You can check your Career with Your Background Here by clicking the link below:
|Module Coaching - How to Join Oil & gas|
|Oil & Gas Overview||00:20:00|
|Which Sections in Oil and Gas you should Choose||00:30:00|
|Oil and Gas Companies Malaysia||00:11:00|
|How to Apply Jobs Via Linkedin and Jobstreet & How to Direct Message Recruiters and Managers to Get Interviews||00:22:00|
|How to Create Oil and Gas Resume Format and Match our Experience with Oil and Gas||00:28:00|
|How to create Experience without Experience and Write Certificate and Training in Resume||00:25:00|
|Oil & Gas Interview Question||00:30:00|
|Setup Linkedin for Oil and Gas Recruiters||00:09:00|
|How to get Overseas Job via Linkedin||00:09:00|
|How to Negotiate higher salary||00:12:00|
|Interview Part 1||00:00:00|
|Interview Part 2||00:00:00|
|Interview Part 3||00:00:00|
|Interview Part 4||00:00:00|
|Interview Part 5||00:00:00|
|Latest Technique For Job Hunting Part 1||00:00:00|
|Latest Technique Part 2||00:00:00|
|Latest Technique Part 3||00:00:00|
|Latest Technique Part 4||00:00:00|
|Latest Technique Part 5||00:00:00|